Toshiba has officially unveiled today its first laptop with 3D without glasses. His name is Toshiba Qosmio F750 3D, has a 15.6-inch display and features Intel Huron River.
Toshiba Qosmio F750 offers users the ability to display three-dimensional images without having to wear stereoscopic glasses. Until now, the presence of polarized lenses was an almost obligatory to be able to enjoy 3D content on a laptop or a TV lounge. Qosmio F750, however, incorporates a lenticular 3D display, with a webcam that follows the movement of the user’s eyes to accompany his movements and give the impression 3D, showing an image for the right eye (Table 1) and an image for the left eye (Table 2).
For this reason, you must first make a facial recognition user, adjusting the technology. The disadvantages of the system, however, note that the 3D view is only valid for a user, its useless to watch a movie on Blu-Ray 3D without glasses on this notebook. Toshiba Qosmio F750 is capable of showing both 2D and 3D content.
Toshiba Qosmio F750 3D Configuration:
- Display: 15.6 inch WXGA TruBrite HD LED backlight (1366 x 768 pixels, glossy), or 3D WUXGA (1920 × 1080 pixels, glossy)
- Processor: Intel Core or Intel Core i7-i5 2630QM (2.0GHz)
- RAM: 6GB (2GB + 4GB) DDR3 1333MHz (8GB), 2 slots
- Hard Drive: 640GB 7200 rpm, 500GB 7200rpm with a 4GB SSD
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 540M GT, 2GB of DDR3 memory with a dedicated, up to 3.8 GB TurboCache
- Optical Drive: DVD or Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray
- Audio: Dolby 2 Harman Kardon Advanced Audio
- Networking: Wi-Fi b / g / n, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Interface: SD card reader / MSD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC / MS / MS Pro / xD, CEC, HDMI 1.4, VGA, audio jack, 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 Sleep’n’Charge
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Battery: 8 cells
- Battery life: 3 hours maximum
- Dimensions: 387.6 x 266.8 x 31.6-36.7 mm
- Weight: 2.9 Kg
- Other: numeric keypad, multitouch touchpad disabled