Rising Star Games has confirmed the release date for The King of Fighters XIII. The King of Fighters XIII will finally be coming to PAL regions from the 25th November, 2011. The thirteenth episode in the legendary series will be available to buy in all good games stores and online.
Moreover, the company plans to give some incentive for users to reserve the game, like the soundtrack of the whole saga, which will consist of 4 disks.
The King of Fighters XIII will have 30 characters, improved online play, better graphics and game speed.
Key features of THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
- The final chapter in the Ash Saga.
- Huge developments in global online play, vastly improved from previous editions of KOF. Play in matches to improve your ranking on the global leaderboards, friendly matches against friends or other players online.
- 30+ playable characters, including the return of Mai Shiranui and K’.
- Multiple endings depending on specific characters (teams).
- Un-lockable customisation options to make your fighter unique. Choose from over 20 colour types, parts and icons.
- Improved fighting mechanics, new NEO MAX super moves, faster gameplay and camera control.
- 9 game modes: Arcade, Story, Versus, Mission, Online and much more.
- Story mode features impressive 2D visual novel-style cut-scenes. Stories are branched by offering the player choices, leading to multiple ways to enjoy each narrative.