When we start using a smartphones, we just fall in love with it for its amazing features and its use of high technology. But along with it, we also start complaining about a few things, first- it’s not that user friendly and second- it eats up a lot of power!
We don’t really know how to solve the first issue as some of its features are still unknown to the entire world but we can help you to solve the second issue. Here are the ways that can help you save up the smartphone battery:
- Lessen the display brightness of your phone.
- Don’t use any type of live/animated wallpapers.
- Reduce the screen timeout of your phone.
- Try not to go for online synchronizing service, frequently.
- Switch off your connectivities if they are not in use like GPRS, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Turn off the vibration mode when your phone is not in silent mode.
- Remove unwanted apps through task manager.