At CeBIT 2011, Acer updated its line of ultra-thin laptops TimelineX. Featuring a new design Acer Aspire 3830T, 4830T and 5830T will be equipped with Intel TimelineX Sandy Bridge.
A few days ago we reported a few small advance on the technical and design of new Acer notebook TimelineX. At CeBIT 2011, the Taiwanese company officially unveiled its new range of ultra-thin laptops, with Acer Aspire models 3830T, 4830T and 5830T TimelineX, we propose that in an extensive photo gallery.
The lines are softer and less clear, while the keyboard is a model chiclet to separate elements to replace the classic Acer FineTop. The palm rest and a cover of the notebook TimelineX are made of a plastic material opaque in color Ice Blue base under the keyboard is silver in color, that fits well with the black frame of the display.
The video industry was given instead to a Nvidia GeForce 540M GT with 2GB of dedicated memory, which will operate a 13.3-inch display (3830T), 14 inches (4830T) and 15.6 inches (5830T) HD. The allocation will be complemented by USB 3.0 ports, optical drive, HDMI and Bluetooth 3.0.
Acer Aspire 3830T and 4830T TimelineX will be available in Europe (and Italy) from April 2011 at a price not yet known. Below we offer the technical details of Aspire 4830T, according to the latest rumors circulating.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz (8 GB), 2 slots
- Hard disk: 500 GB 5400rpm
- Display: 14 inch WXGA HD LED Backlight CineCrystal, 140nits (1366 × 768 pixels, brilliant)
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3000
- Optical Drive: DVD
- Audio: 2 speakers Dolby Home Theater v3
- Networking: Wi-Fi b / g / n + Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Interfaces: 5in1 card reader, HDMI, VGA, audio jack, 2 USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0,
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Battery: 6 cell 6000mAh 66.6Whr
- Runtime: 9 hours maximum
- Size: 342 × 245 × 24 – 25.4 mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Others: 1.3 MP webcam CrystelEye, multitouch touchpad.