Toshiba NB550D netbook, AMD Fusion Japanese company has been tested with some multimedia applications. Earlier this year, Toshiba has launched a new netbook. Let’s talk about Toshiba NB550D, a model with APU C-50, belonging to the AMD Fusion family. The ultraportable has a 10.1 inch screen with HDMI port with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS.
What makes this netbook really unique, distinguishing it from most of models in the market is the presence of a pair of Harman/ Kardon, whose grilles stand out on the palm rest with rubberized finish. The speakers so powerful enable users to enjoy music while away from the netbook, or just watch a movie with better sound quality from your notebook. The AMD Fusion integrated, however, will ensure a good level of performance not only calculation but also in multimedia applications.
Thanks to AMD C-50 APU and its integrated graphics chip (Radeon 6250M), Toshiba NB550D risks expressing a strong personality in entertainment to 360 degrees. The tester has played HD video Youtube streaming video stored on the hard disk of the netbook and games such as Counter Strike and WoW, and use of Photoshop CS4.
As regards independence, Toshiba NB550D can work for 7 hours without charging on 50% brightness and WiFi on. The technical details of Toshiba NB550D Netbook are as follows:
Toshiba NB550D Netbook Specifications
- Processor: AMD C50 (1.00 GHz) Dual Core
- Display: 10.1 “Toshiba TruBrite WXGA LED backlighting
- Storage: 250GB HDD (5400 rpm)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6250M
- Battery: 6-cell Li-ion battery, up to 9.5 hours of battery life
- Ports: 3 USB 2.0 and 1 USB Sleep-and-Charge, HDMI
- Connectivity: Wireless LAN 802.11 (b / g / n), Fast Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth 3.0
- Operating system: Windows 7 Starter Edition
- Software: Toshiba LifeSpace featuring bulletin boards and ReelTime
- Dimensions: 261.9mm x 189.5mm x 17mm (front) / 35.5mm (back)
- Weight: 1.32 kg
- Other: VGA webcam
- Colors: Lime green, Orange, Brown