Focus Home Interactive has announced the development of its next digital game called Rotastic and belonging to the genre of action and puzzles. Rotastic is an addictive 2D arcade/puzzle game developed by Dancing Dots and published by Focus Home Interactive, coming soon to Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network and PC.
Offering accessible, innovative gameplay and a huge dose of fun, Rotastic does not take itself too seriously. Discover Rotastic today with the very first images of the game.
Among its main features include:
- The use of only one button to control the character, which makes control more accessible.
- Control a character that swings across the screen.
- By the way, we must solve puzzles, collect items, fight enemies, survive, making acrobatic moves, break blocks and sometimes all at once.
- The game will feature about 70 different levels.
- Besides confirming the local multiplayer for up to 4 people.
Multiplayer is where the game truly shines, with local races and deathmatch for up to four players. Battle mode provides frantic fun as players nab gems and slice each other’s ropes, sending them flying into the bottomless pit below.
Rotastic is flying soon onto Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network and PC.