NAMCO BANDAI Games today revealed through press release its program for the 12th edition of Japan Expo taking place in Paris, Thursday June 30 to Sunday July 3, 2011.
As a regular exhibitor at the event for many years, this time NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe SAS will invite fans of Japanese culture to discover the exciting line of titles coming and that may be found in the stand BE96, including the opportunity to test playable demos for the first time in a world exclusive. In addition, a series of presentations with unique ads at center stage game of Hall 6 on Thursday June 30 and Friday July 1 at 14:00, which will present the following titles:
- Producer Hiroyuki Kaneko reveal the first images of new title GAME BALL DRAGON AGE PROJECT 2011 from developer Spike.
- Hideo Baba, the producer of the Tales series, will give the latest news regarding the series with details of European activities for all fans, including about TALES OF THE ABYSS for 3DS and Tales of Grace F. PlayStation 3.
- Katsuhiro Harada, the father of Tekken, personally present new images of the TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE film will arrive this fall, including the game TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD pack HYBRID TEKKEN, exclusively for PlayStation 3.
- Hiroshi Matsuyama, the charismatic leader of the development studio CyberConnect2, be present to give further details about the series NARUTO.
On the stand, NAMCO BANDAI Games will give the opportunity for first time visitors worldwide exclusive to test a large number of exciting titles:
- GAME BALL DRAGON AGE PROJECT 2011 will be playable for the first time on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- TEKKEN fans will be able to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the first time in arcade days before its release in Japan.
- The 12th edition of Japan Expo takes place in Paris Nord, Villepinte from Thursday June 30 to Sunday July 3, 2011. You can find the stand of NAMCO BANDAI Games with the numbering as well as various presentations BE96 center stage of Hall 6 on Thursday June 30 and Friday July 1 at 14:00.