Electronic Arts has announced a new pack of downloadable content for its latest game Shift 2: Unleashed. From May 17 to driving enthusiasts more technical and realistic have an appointment with the Pack “Speedhunters” of SHIFT 2 Unleashed.
The SHIFT 2 Speedhunters UNLEASHED pack includes new game modes “Drag” and “Standing mile”, which each include nine events in which completely new players will see in their own flesh the feeling of sitting at the wheel of a car racing. As if this were not enough, the pack will also include two brand new cars – the Pro-FWD World Racing Scion tC Reaper Chris Rado and the Dodge Viper GTS Turbo Twins Koz, plus twelve cars in the game capable of competing in any discipline, especially tuned for the occasion by the Speedhunters team.
Full list of cars and tracks Speedhunters Pack:
- Dodge Challenger R / T Speedhunters
- Lexus LFA Speedhunters
- Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) Speedhunters
- McLaren MP4-12C Speedhunters
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Speedhunters
- AMG Mercedes-Benz SLS Speedhunters
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR-edition Speedhunters
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) Speedhunters
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) Speedhunters
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Speedhunters
- Pagani Huayra Speedhunters
- Toyota Supra Speedhunters
- Dodge Viper GTS by Twins Turbo (Rival / reward car)
- Pro-FWD World Racing Scion tC Reaper (Rival / reward car)
- Miyatomi Drag Strip
- Mile Miyatomi
- Agueda Drag Strip
- Agueda Aerodrome
- Drag Strip Nevada
- Nevada Freight Yard
Get the Shift 2 Unleashed Speedhunters Pack from May 17, 2011 for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or € 9.95 on PlayStation Network.