Jul 132011
 

Electronic Arts has announced that the online service will close multiplayer games that apparently have low demand or sports titles during the coming months. This process will take place in August and October.

Electronic Arts said it’s never easy making the decision to remove old games but when they are replaced by new deliveries, the number of players still enjoy the old titles down to below 1%. EA prefers to focus on the remaining 99%.

The full list of games is as follows:

August 11, 2011 Closing of Online Service:

  • Army of Two for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
  • Army of Two Xbox 360 Demo
  • Battlefield 2142 Demo for PC
  • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for Xbox 360
  • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Xbox 360 Demo
  • Medal of Honor Airborne for PSP
  • Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for PSP and Wii
  • NASCAR 09 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 (North America)
  • NCAA Basketball 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
  • NCAA Football 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
  • Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted for PC and Xbox 360
  • Need for Speed ​​Undercover for PSP
  • SKATE for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
  • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 for PSP, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii
  • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Demo for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

October 1, 2011 Closing of Online Service:

  • Madden NFL 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
  • NHL 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

 

 

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Copyright © Tech5.in