Activision has officially confirmed, the arrival of a third pack of downloadable maps for Call of Duty: Black Ops. The information came after a few days ago some pictures from vendors such as GAME or Gamestop billboards showing of the new DLC.
After these leaks, Activision and Treyarch have rushed to officially announce this new content, as well as showing the first images and the first trailer of the third map pack, which will be called Annihilation and include the following scenarios:
- Hangar 18: a mysterious map based on the mythical area of Area 51.
- Silo: a graveyard of nuclear warheads.
- Drive-In: a map that takes place in the ruins of a self-service.
- Hazard: that develops in some golf courses.
- Shangri-la: the map as zombies taking as reference the jungle paradise in James Hilton’s novel “Lost Horizon”.